Finding your true bra size today ❤️
My bra size is75 C
Bras from the collections Dobreva and Lulalu
Having smaller breasts can make you feel your one of the few with small boobs. Well, your not. Personally, I think we could fill up a whole new planet with us petite.
Bras for small breasts | Guide
- What is considered a small bra size?
- Bras for small sizes
- A cup vs B cup
- Why many Petites wear the wrong bra size
- How do we really feel about our breasts?
- Teen bras, buying your first bra
- Triumph bras aa cups
- The best bikini’s for small busts
1. What is considered a small bra size?
Some people call cup A small, some might even say the same about a B or C cup.
It depends on your perspective. Boobs come as small as they like. This is what’s nature is all about.
Luckily, during the last 10 years, designers started making bras in smaller cups than the A cup we’ve known for a long time.
Dobreva Front Closure Push Up Underwire Bra AA – DD cups | See details at Amazon.co.uk
In the media boobs only seem to get bigger. In reality, it may be the case. But. There are lots of women with smaller boobs. Lots. No woman is the same. Women’s breasts come in all shapes and sizes.
2. Bras for small sizes
There is no such thing as breasts being too small. There’s a bra for every woman.
Please know that cup A isn’t the smallest cup size available. Cups AA and AAA are on the market as well.
Sassa Super Push-up bra | AA-B cup See details at Amazon.co.uk
3. A cup vs B cup
Well, just a little change in your measurements could mean a different bra size for you to consider.
For women with smaller breasts, it is important to realize that small cup bras can be very close in size.
You cannot just say that a B cup is bigger than A cup because when changing your band size down or up so will the cup volume.
4. Why many Petites wear the wrong size bra?
- like any woman, it can have become a habit to stick to something that is no longer good for us, like a badly fitted bra
- we settle for the bra size that we are used to wear for years now, thinking this must be the best there is for us
- having small breasts, there is a bigger chance of choosing the wrong size because of the lack of knowledge and information in shops and on the internet
- most bra size charts have not listed the smaller cups (always check a small bra size chart)
- because we have small boobs we to avoid lingerie stores
- the stores usually do not carry the smallest cup sizes and we get easily suggested a wrong size as well (and end up with a bra that is too big)
A well-fitted bra will give confidence and make your clothes look better.
Maybe you’re happy with the bras you wear. That’s great. For many years I certainly could not call myself a bra lover. Having a petite bra size didn’t help (until I found my right size and brands that do have AA and AAA cups).
I believe in a well-fitted bra for every woman, whether she needs a petite, medium or plus-size bra. My calculator will help you find your true bra size.
5. How do we really feel about our breasts?
I want to mention the work of Laura Dodsworth. She published the book Bare Reality, an amazing book about women and their breasts.
Laura spent two years photographing and interviewing 100 women about the breasts, bodies, and lives. Women from all walks of life took part, aged from 19 to 101, sized AAA to K, from a Buddhist nun to a burlesque dancer.
The book and this video are the best, and really for everyone to watch, both men and women. You’ll find her books on Amazon
6. Teen bras
Boobs & Bloomers collection girls AA – C cups | See details at Amazon.co.uk
Teen bras are different from bra tops because teen bras have actual cups in their design. The cups might be padded and may also have a wire in them. Teenage bras start from cup AA and will go to B, C, or D cups.
Read more on how to buy your first bra and check out some great teen bras.
7. Triumph petite bra collection
Triumph collection Petite | See details at Amazon.co.uk
Triumph is one of the lingerie companies that also have a collection of bras in AA cup. That’s very good news for petite women with this cup size.
The Triumph petite bras collection is specifically designed for the smaller proportion figure type – maximizing the petite shape.
8. Bikini tops for small busts
You may want to wear a bikini top with no padding at all. Or maybe you want the opposite and create the maximum of cleavage with a push-up gel bikini top.
The English brand Max Cleavage is a great brand for small cups starting from a cup AA.
See also my selection of 5 bikini styles for the smaller busts.
Bra conversion chart EU to UK
Tip! Play around a bit with the calculator because sizes can be very close.
Try the M&S Bra Fit Finder and see your recommended bras.
Researches say 60 to 80 percent of women do NOT wear their right bra size