Knowing your sizes will transform any woman into a bra lover ❤️
Use the calculator to find your bra size.
My bra size is75 C
Having smaller breasts can make you feel your one of the few with small boobs. Well, your not. Personally, I think we could fill up a whole new planet with us petite.
Bras for small breasts
- What is considered a small bra size?
- Bras for small sizes
- A cup vs B cup
- Why many Petites wear the wrong bra size
- How do we really feel about our breasts?
- Teen bras, buying your first bra
- Triumph bras aa cups
- The best bikini’s for small busts
1. What is considered a small bra size?
Some people call a cup size A small, some might even say the same about a B or C cup.
It depends on your perspective. Boobs come as small as they like. This is what’s nature is all about.
Luckily, during the last 10 years, designers started making bras in smaller cups than the A cup we’ve known for a long time. How small is a small cup size? »
Dobreva Women’s Floral Lace Front Closure Padded Push Up Underwire Bra AA – DD cups | See details at Amazon.co.uk
In the media boobs only seem to get bigger. In reality, it may be the case. But. There are lots of women with smaller boobs. Lots. No woman is the same. Women’s breasts come in all shapes and sizes.
2. Bras for small sizes
There is no such thing as breasts being too small. There’s a bra for every woman.
Please know that cup A isn’t the smallest cup size available. The smallest cup size on the lingerie market comes from Dainty Lady.
Sassa Women’s Super Push-up Bügel-bh Push-Up | AA-B cup See details at Amazon.co.uk
3. A cup vs B cup
The bras 36B and 38B do not have the same cup size. Because when going up or down a band size so will the volume of the cup.
For women with smaller breasts, it is important to realize that small cup bras can be very close in size. What’s the difference between a cup A and a cup B? »
4. Why many Petites wear the wrong size bra?
- like any woman, it can have become a habit to stick to something that is no longer good for us, like a badly fitted bra
- we settle for the bra size that we are used to wearing for years now, thinking this must be the best there is for us
- having small breasts, there is a bigger chance of choosing the wrong size because of the lack of knowledge and information in shops and on the internet
- most bra size charts have not listed the smaller cups (always check a small bra size chart)
- because we have small boobs we tend to avoid lingerie stores
- the stores usually do not carry the smallest cup sizes and we get easily suggested a wrong size as well (and end up with a bra that is too big)
Maybe you’re happy with the bras you wear and you already know how to shop for a petite bra size. That’s great. For many years I certainly could not call myself a bra lover. Having a petite bra size didn’t help.
I believe in a well-fitted bra for every woman, whether she is petite, medium or plus-sized breasted. Women with a smaller cup size need a grown-up bra just like any other woman.
5. How do we really feel about our breasts?
‘Nature comes in all shapes and sizes’. In this light, I want to mention the work of Laura Dodsworth. She published the book Bare Reality, an amazing book about women and their breasts.
Laura spent two years photographing and interviewing 100 women about the breasts, bodies, and lives. Women from all walks of life took part, aged from 19 to 101, sized AAA to K, from a Buddhist nun to a burlesque dancer.
The book and this video are the best, and really for everyone to watch, both men and women. You’ll find all the books from Laura Dodsworth on Amazon »
6. Teen bras
Teen bras are different from bra tops because teen bras have actual cups in their design. The cups might be padded and may also have a wire in them. Teenage bras start from cup AA and will go to B, C, or D cups.
7. Triumph petite bra collection
Triumph bras go up to a cup K. But Triumph is one of the lingerie companies that also have a collection of bras in AA cup. That’s very good news for petite women who need one of the smaller cup sizes.
The Triumph petite bras collection is specifically designed for the smaller proportion figure type – maximizing the petite shape.
8. Bikini tops for small busts
You may want to wear a bikini top with no padding at all. Or maybe you want the opposite and create the maximum of cleavage with a push-up gel bikini top.
The English brand Max Cleavage is a great brand for small cups starting from a cup AA.
Researches say 60 to 80 percent of women do NOT wear their right bra size